Why choose Landlord insurance?
Sometimes, tenants aren't quite as careful with your property as you would like them to be. With HSBC Landlord Insurance, you can be covered for your building and/or contents and for added peace of mind also protect your property from malicious damage by your tenants. Having adequate Landlord Insurance can assist in protecting your building, your contents and the income your property generates.
Insurance protection for a range of defined events including: fire or smoke, tsunami, storm, rainwater or run-off.
Up to 52 weeks cover for loss of rent after an insured event.
Cover for malicious damage by your tenants when you have building cover and/or contents cover.
To decide if the product is right for you, please carefully read the Product Disclosure Statement.
Ways to save:
- Pay by the month at no extra cost.3
- Get up to 30% No Claim Bonus discount on your premium1,2
Get a quote for Landlord Insurance
Ready to get a quote
Get your online quote today
Want to talk later?
Already an HSBC Australia customer with Online Banking
New to HSBC Australia or existing customer without Online Banking
You might be interested in
Terms & Conditions
- If you are eligible for more than one discount, Allianz applies them in a predetermined order. This means any subsequent discount will be applied to the reduced premium amount after applying any prior discounts and the effect of the subsequent discount will be reduced. For example, the aggregate effect of applying two 10% discounts consecutively means that you will not see the full benefit of both these discounts. Discounts do not apply to taxes or government charges. Discounts do not apply to optional covers for Domestic Workers Compensation/Landlord Workers Compensation, and may not apply to other optional covers (if available and selected).
- Any discounts/entitlements may be subject to rounding and may only apply to the extent that any minimum premium is not reached. When you take out a new policy, we calculate your No Claims Bonus based on your home or landlords (as applicable) insurance claims history. To qualify for the maximum No Claim Bonus of 30%, home insurance customers must have had no Building or Contents insurance claims in the preceding five years. Landlord customers must have had no Landlord insurance claims in the preceding 3 years. However, customers who have had claims may still qualify for a reduced No Claim Bonus.
- Premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments (upward or downwards) due to rounding and financial institution transaction fee may apply.
Landlord insurance is issued by and underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (Allianz) ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708. HSBC Bank Australia Limited (HSBC) ABN 48 006 434 162 AFSL 232595 acts as an agent for Allianz in providing its arranging and referral services and may provide general advice in relation to the products mentioned. We do not take into account what you currently have, want or need for your financial future. You should consider these matters and read the Product Disclosure Statement before you make a decision. A copy of the PDS is available at www.tennkara.com, by visiting an HSBC branch or calling 1300 308 008. HSBC receives commission, which is a percentage of the premium, details can be provided on request. HSBC does not guarantee or accept liability for any products offered by Allianz.